|Emeritus Professor (Dr) Gary Goh
Director & Principal Consultant, Australian Quality Training Consultants
• Honorary Professor (Professor Honoris Causa)
• Honorary Doctor of Education degree (Honoris Causa)
• Honorary Doctor of Business degree (Honoris Causa)
• Doctor in Business Administration degree
• Master in Business Administration degree
• Master of Accounting degree
• Bachelor of Business Administration degree (Entrepreneurial Management)
• Exemplar Global (RABQSA) Lead Auditor (Quality Management Systems)
• Exemplar Global Skill Examiner (Quality)
• IRCA Principal Auditor (Quality Management Systems)
• IRCA Lead Auditor (Quality Management Systems)
• Honorary Fellow, Australian Institute of Certified Practising Trainers
• Certified Practising Trainer (CPT)
• Fellow, Chartered Institute of Marketing, U.K.
• Fellow, Chartered Management Institute, U.K.
• Fellow, Institute of Administrative Management, U.K.
• Fellow, Institute of Management Specialists, U.K.
• Fellow, College of Teachers, Royal Chartered, U.K.
• Member, Institute of Public Accountants
• Advanced Diploma of Administrative Management
• Advanced Diploma of Accounting
• Advanced Diploma of Business
• Advanced Diploma of Integrated Risk Management
• Graduate Diploma of TESOL
• Diploma of Fraud Control
• Diploma of Quality Auditing
• Diploma of Training Design and Development
• Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
• Diploma of Training and Assessment
• Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education
• Diploma of TESOL
• Diploma of Accounting
• Diploma of Business
• Diploma of Management
• Diploma of Electrical Engineering
• Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Certificate IV in TESOL
• Certificate in Administrative Management
• Higher Certificate in Business and Industrial Administration
• Higher Certificate in Marketing
• Higher Certificate in Principles of Management
• City and Guilds Full Technological Certificate in Electrical Engineering, U.K.
• Industrial Technician Certificate in Electrical Engineering
• National Trade Certificate in Electrical Engineering
• Justice of Peace, JP(Qual), Australia
Emeritus Professor (Dr) Gary Goh is an independent External Lead Auditor and Training Consultant to Australian Government Training Authorities, Australian Government Departments, Higher Education Institutions, Registered Training Organisations, Public listed and Private Organisations, Non Profit Organisations, Professional Associations.
Emeritus Professor (Dr) Goh has worked in Senior Management (CEO) positions and as a Consultant in diverse industries in Australia and Singapore, including vocational education and training, higher education, aviation, construction, defence, engineering, health care, hospitality, mining, security, telecommunication, logistics and transportation, facilities and property management, Government Departments (Department of Education and Training, Civil Aviation Safety Authority, Department of Health, etc.) and professional associations.
He has also lectured postgraduate and undergraduate degree programs in universities, diploma and certificate programs in polytechnics, vocational education and training institutes.
Gary is a Exemplar Global (RABQSA) Lead Auditor, IRCA Lead Auditor, Public Accountant in Australia, Honorary Fellow of the Australian Institute of Certified Practising Trainers, Certified Practising Trainer, Fellow and Chartered Marketer of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK), a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (UK), a Fellow of the Institute of Administrative Management (UK), a Fellow of the Institute of Management Specialists (UK), a Fellow of the College of Teachers (UK), Executive Council member of the American Institute of Management, an Associate Fellow of the Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management, Member of the Institute of Public Accountants.
He is the author of the American published book •Applied MBA Management By Application• (Book ISBN number: 978-0-8059-8413-2)
AQTC All rights reserved
Designed by Southside Mobile Information Technology Services, 2007